Sunday, August 2, 2015

Week 9: La Super Entrenadora

Week 9: La Super Entrenadora

Hola!
 Well I got my new companion, she is a convert from Honduras, she has only been a member for 20 months, and she is absolutely gorgeous. Today has been the fastest week of my mission and it wasn't even the week most filled with work. Well, at least quantifiable work. We have looked up a lot of old investigators, contacted a lot of people and looked up a lot of references, but we have 0 new investigators and before Sunday we had 0 progressing investigators, but THEN... J.S came to church! we have been teaching him almost from the beginning but he never comes to church so we have had to drop him a few times. He finally made it and says he wants to be baptized.

This week was kind of rough on the investigator front but we had a lot of success with our less active families.  We got 8 of them to church this week! some of them had not been in over 7 years! I was so happy :)

I love you all! send me mail! If you send it by pouch it only takes 2 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment