Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Week 25: Photos

My Mexican Christmas Outfit!
Yeah!  A package!
Sorry I didnt write you a real email this week. I love you guys. I am in my same area again. I am going to hit my 6  month mark in 5 days. we have 2 progressing investigators con fecha [with a baptismal date] they are awesome! Sic is adorable. We have to go to Guatemala after my mission so you guys can meet her.  I am going to Prez and Hermana Stuz house for Thanksgiving. It is going to be so much fun. The church is so true and I kick myself all the time for not introducing my friends to the missionaries!  I loved your letter mom :)

How much is that Missionary in the Window?
This mannequin looks just like me!
We helped put a collage up in this store window
Hermana Sic ringing Jocelin's bell

No comments:

Post a Comment